Magic Factory Lofts House Rules
We are so pleased that you’ve chosen our Magic Factory Lofts for your group gathering.
We want you to have an amazing stay, and to make sure you do, we want to remind you of our few, simple house rules.
Only registered guests are permitted on the property.
- This means: No local guests (without prior written approval) and no new friends you meet while out celebrating.
No third party providers are permitted on the property unless you have received prior written approval.
- This means: No delivery people in the building, no entertainers, no caterers and no bartenders. If ordering a delivery you will need to provide them with your mobile number and meet them downstairs in the lobby when they arrive.
** If you were thinking about a catered dinner, it's fine - just let us know as we need a certificate of insurance from the caterer.
Please be considerate of your neighbors: We are a safe, secure, clean, family friendly property, (including our family, Basil and I live on site). We want to ensure everyone has a great experience in the Magic Factory Lofts.
- This means: we ask that you do not leave your empty beverage containers in the elevator, lobby, or on the sidewalk in front of the building.
- This means: Please take care of items on the balcony. It’s windy sometimes, please toss empty containers in the apartment’s trash can, when left on the balcony they tend to blow onto the street.
- This means: Please be considerate with music after 10 pm. We want to be sure everyone gets a peaceful night’s rest so in an effort to do so, our property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant. NoiseAware is here for your benefit as well. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from other guests, as well as proactively prevents noise complaints. If you have any questions please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.
We’ve included these house rules reminders to ensure you have a fabulous time. We definitely don’t expect nor do we want you to tiptoe around the loft and feel restricted - we have built our vacation rental homes with the intention of offering people a space to be together, to celebrate, to relax and to feel at home in, and we still very much want you to have that experience!
If you have questions or concerns - feel free to reach out!